Elektroremont DOO | Subotica
ELEKTROREMONT was founded in 1953, when the overhaul department was separated from SEVER, a large manufacturer of electric motors, and continued its independent work and development.
A small craft company with about thirty employees, the number of employees of ELEKTROREMONT in 1953, has grown into one of the largest overhauling companies in the field of electric machinery and appliances in the former Yugoslavia.
The company began with the overhaul of low-voltage motors and transformers, and at the end of the fifties, an overhaul program for automotive electricity was also adopted.
In the early 1960s, the collector production program began. In the first half of the sixties, overhaul of high voltage transformers and motors in “B” insulation class was introduced.
Since 1967 ELEKTROREMONT has been applying materials in the “F” insulation class for the repair of electric machines.
In the 1970s, when ELEKTROREMONT began introducing the electric traction program for railway and mining, materials in the “H” insulation class were introduced.
In the eighties, ELEKTROREMONT became the largest overhauling company of electric traction motors in the former Yugoslavia and an authorized servicing-overhauling company of GENERAL ELECTRIC, the well-known American company, a manufacturer of traction motors for locomotives, mining excavators and heavy trucks.
Then the company began selling its services to foreign markets, too. In the late 1980s, it started the turbo generator overhaul program for thermal power plants.
In 2005, ELEKTROREMONT AD was privatized and purchased by an Italian company with similar activity as ELEKTROREMONT which is one of the leading companies of its kind in the Italian market.
Today ELEKTROREMONT DOO Subotica is a part of the Italian group of companies – Italian Group. The Italian Group consists of IEE Marcianise, Italy, Elektroremont DOO Subotica and Generators Machines DOO. Elektroremont DOO Subotica employs 125 employees, has about 3500 square meters of halls furnished with cranes and has modern equipment for machining, winding, vacuum impregnation (VPI process), balancing and measuring equipment needed in the process of repair and maintenance of electric machines and devices.
With this number of workers and such equipment, ELEKTROREMONT is able to provide services in the field of repair of electric machines and devices in a wide range, regardless of size, power, types and classes of insulation.
The long experience of our engineers is substantiated by enviable personal references both on domestic and foreign projects.
OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR GREATEST SUCCESS!
Elektroremont achieves its goals by implementing and constantly improving the quality management system, which includes:
- Identifying and managing the processes that contribute to customer satisfaction and implementing measures to increase customer satisfaction.
- Realizing commitment and leadership role of management in identifying risks and opportunities.
- Identifying, determining and managing the processes and resources required to implement, maintain and continually improve the quality management system.
- Decision–making based on data collected and analyzed.
- Developing partnership relations with all stakeholders.
- Active participation of employees in the planning, implementation and evaluation of all activities in the processes of realization of products and services.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of products and services.
- Continuous modernization of equipment and training of employees.