Production of Electric Motors and Generators
Elektroremont DOO Subotica is fully equipped for the production of electric motors and generators. Design support is provided through its Generators Machines project bureau. Highly skilled and professionally trained team, made up of engineers, technicians and workers with extensive experience, guarantees customers reliability and quality by providing services to the highest world standards.
Elektroremont produces generators:
- With salient poles.
- Maximum power: 10 MVA.
- Voltage: 0,4 – 13,8 kV.
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- Power factor: as requested.
- Maximum operating speed: 1500/1800 rpm.
- For all types of water turbines (Francis, Kaplan, Pelton) and other drives (diesel engine, steam turbine…).
- Mounting types: horizontal and vertical according to IEC 60034-7.
- Degree of mechanical protection: IP20 and higher according to IEC 60034-5.
- Cooling type: IC01, IC81W,… according to IEC 60034-6.
- Runaway speed: as needed by the turbine.
- Stator insulation class: F, H, according to customer request.
- Ambient temperature: -20 to + 40ºC.
- Bearings: roller bearings, over 100,000 hour life and sliding bearings.
- Stator housing construction: welded steel.
- Vibration level: according to IEC 60034-14.
- Noise level: according to IEC 60034-9.
- Thermal protection of bearings.
- Thermal protection of stator windings.
- Thermal protection of stator core.
- Excitation: brushless or static.
- Anti-condensation heaters.
- Flywheel: according to request.
- Accessories: according to customer request.
Elektroremont is able to satisfy necessity for laminated cores of stators and rotors for repair and production of electric machines due to collaboration with mother company IEE srl, located in Marcianise, Italy.
The lamination are cut with the high precision laser cutting machine – TRUMPF TruLaser 3030.